DISCLOSURE REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the Data Protection Law 6698 (“Law”), DENTFİKS AĞIZ VE DİŞ SAĞLIĞI SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“Dentfixturkey”) may process your personal data, as Data Controller, in accordance with the framework described below.
A)Identity of the Data Controller
In accordance with the Law and framework described below, your personal data; can be processed by the DENTFİKS AĞIZ VE DİŞ SAĞLIĞI SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ whose head office address is Abide-i Hürriyet Caddesi No: 171/8 Şişli Istanbul as data controller.
B)The Purpose of Processıng of Personal Data
Your personal data may be obtained through automatic or non-automatic methods in oral, written, visual or electronic media, through the call center, website and similar channels for the purpose of conducting health tourism services. The personal data may vary depending on the service, product or business activity provided by Dentfixturkey. Your health data, sensitive and non-sensitive personal data may be processed by Dentfixturkey within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in articles 5 and 6 of the Law and in connection with the purposes set out in this article (including but not limited to):
• Credentials: Name, surname, passport number, identification number or other information which may be needed for visa and reservation procedures.
• Contact information: Address, phone number, email address, any other contact details.
• Account details: Bank account, IBAN number, credit card details and other financial details, invoicing details for payments.
• Data which obtained for the purpose of providing health tourism services.
• Your health condition, lab results, test results, reason of travel, previous examination results, hospital/clinic information and other health related personal data you have provided to Dentfixturkey to transfer them to the hospitals/clinics.
• If you use our website or get assistance through our call center, your personal data will be collected, used, processed and stored in order to give the best relevant services.
Your personal data can be used and/or processed for:
• Confirming your personal identification,
• Providing healthcare tourism services,
• Planning your travel, making reservations and/or transfer services,
• Visa procurement and healthcare insurance necessities under your travel,
• To enable us to meet all legal and statutory obligations;
• To invoice all related parties for Dentfixturkey services
• To manage our records, archive, manage customer satisfaction and auditing;
• To operate web site and deliver the services that individuals have requested, to inform you of news, events, activities, and services provided by Dentfixturkey;
Your personal data may be collected and/or archived both digitally and physically according to relevant laws.
C)Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data may be shared with relevant parties, within the transfer of personal data conditions and purposes specified in articles 8 and 9 of the Law, such as (but not limited to) Tursab, Hospitals, Clinics, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Social Services, Insurance Companies, Airlines, Hotels, accounting/tax/financial consultants, tourism agencies and other cooperating companies and other related parties according to relevant Laws. Your personal data may be shared with international authorities in case required by law or necessary for the services provided.
D)Method of Personal Data Collection and its Legal Reason
All personal data provided orally, written, visually and/or through digital chanelles is collected and processed by Dentfixturkey for the above mentioned reasons including all fields of activity of Dentfixturkey. The legal grounds for the collection and process of your personal data is:
• Data Protection Law number 6698
• Health Services Common Law number 3359
• Personal Data Processing and Protection Regulation,
• Ministry of Health arrangements/regulations
• Tourism Agencies and Tourism Agencies Association Law
• Tourism Agencies Regulation and related legal provisions
In addition, as stated by article 5 clause 2 of the Law, Personal data may be processed without seeking the explicit consent of the data subject only in cases where one of the following conditions is met:
a)It is expressly provided for by the laws.
b)It is necessary for the protection of life or physical integrity of the person himself/herself or of any other person, who is unable to explain his/her consent due to the physical disability or whose consent is not deemed legally valid.
c)Processing of personal data of the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract.
d)It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
e)Personal data have been made public by the data subject himself/herself.
f)Data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right.
g)Processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
In addition, as stated by article 6 clause 3 of the Law, personal data concerning health and sexual life may only be processed, without seeking explicit consent of the data subject, by the persons subject to secrecy obligation or competent public institutions and organizations, for the purposes of protection of public health, operation of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and nursing services, planning and management of health-care services as well as their financing.
E)Your Rights Regarding The Protection of Personal Data
According to the Law and regulations; you have a right to;
a) to learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
b) to demand for information as to if your personal data have been processed,
c) to learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether these personal
data are used in compliance with the purpose,
d) to know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
e) to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
f) to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 7 of the Law,
g) to request reporting of the operations carried out pursuant to sub-paragraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
h) to object to the occurrence of a result against yourself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
i) to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You will be notified clearly via email or in other written forms in case you use your right regarding the protection of personal data.
F)Data Storage & Security
Your personal data can be stored for the periods required by the purposes of processing. If there is no other justification or legal reason, there is no international law or regulation, and the obligations arising from the contracts or your personal data processing purposes are ceased, are deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
Dentfixturkey will provide necessary precautions for the protection of your sensitive and non-sensitive personal data. Dentfixturkey will make sure your data is kept safely, not processed and attained unlawfully. Dentfixturkey will use all technologic facilities for providing data security.
G)Complaints and Contact
Your personal data is protected under rigorous conditions. Necessary security precautions both technical and managerial are provided considering potential risks. You can send your requests that are provided by law by;
Filling “Data Protection Law Application Form” and send it through:
• Notary Channels or
• Dentfixturkey’s registered e-mail address: email@example.com
In this context, written applications to be made on the subject will be accepted following the identity verification to be made by Dentfixturkey, and the relevant persons will be answered within the legal periods.