In this third part, we will discuss what happens when you get your Hollywood Smile in Turkey. In Turkey, the Hollywood Smile comes with so many additional benefits. You will be able to use your budget to get the best quality possible. You will mix pleasure and health and get a brand new smile.
An Hollywood Smile in Turkey will not only let you see the breathtaking views the Country has to offer. You’ll be able to smile confidently and get a personalized treatment.
How much is Hollywood Smile Price in Turkey
When we talk about Hollywood Smile in Turkey price is the most talked about a factor. Hollywood Smile price structure mainly depends on the patient. Their dental issues, medical history, and personal preferences. So, there is no fixed number of treatments and each plan differs from the other.
Many countries in the world offer this treatment but there are very few that offer affordability as well as the latest technology:
|Hollywood smile treatment options||Avg Price in Turkey||Avg Prices in Europe||Avg Prices in the US|
|E-max laminate veneers||€150 – €300||€750 – €1,500||$450 – $2000|
|Consultation||€0 – €15||€25 – €100||$100 – $300|
|Esthetic filling (front teeth)||€120 – €300||€50 – €1000||$100 – $500|
|Tooth Extraction||€50 – €100||€60 – €300||$100 – $300|
|Implants||€390 – €850||€2000 – €3,500||$3000 – $3,500|
|Bone graft||€190 – €250||€300 – €1000||$500 – $1000|
|Whitening treatment||€110||€200 – €1000||$600 – $1000|
|Zirconia crowns||€135 – €250||€715 – €1000||$1000 – $2,500|
|Porcelain Crowns||€85 – €250||€775 – €950||$750 – $3000|
Note: These prices are subject to change according to the fluctuations in foreign currency. Moreover, they are average prices per tooth so they may change if treatment is needed for more than one tooth.
The average price of Hollywood Smiles in Turkey with minor or major treatments including starts from 200€ to 5000€ and above. The total cost is adjustable according to the number of treatments needed. What if your dental issues are bigger and you need rehabilitative treatments? Think implants, the price increases due to surgical procedures.
For discussing your issues and for a tentative treatment plan, you can get in touch with our team.
Why is this treatment affordable in Turkey?
There are many reasons why Turkey is known for its affordable yet developed dental sector. Let us explain!
- Convenient Exchange Rate: Turkey’s dental sector is growing at a rapid pace with many new and modern developments. According to a survey by Statista, Turkey’s revenue from the dental sector will increase from $683.7 million to $704.7 million by 2023. The exchange rate is much higher because the currency is much cheaper, especially against the US dollar and the euro. They get the same quality of work but at much cheaper prices.
- Easy access to visas: One of Turkey’s many advantages is its smooth and easy visa process. US passport holders can apply for an e-visa, which is approved within 24-48 business hours. The e-visa for U.S. citizens is valid for a maximum of 90 days. On the other hand, those entering from Europe, such as Germany or Spain, do not need a visa and can enter with a valid passport or ID card. We will give you more info later in this article.
- Cheap accommodation and transportation: if you choose Turkey, besides dental services, accommodation and transportation are also quite cheap. Usually, accommodation and transportation are part of the dental tourism package you choose. Through these packages, the price of your entire trip decreases and you also do not have to worry about your transportation and accommodation. Dental tourism in Turkey is ideal because most clinics work with hotels and transportation companies that provide a complete medical tourism experience.
- No additional fees: Unlike other countries, there are no fees in Turkey for other services such as consultation fees, dental fees, staff fees, laboratory fees, etc. Everything is communicated to the patient before the treatment, so there can be no misunderstandings in the future. The initial consultation is free of charge, and no additional charges are made without the patient’s consent. Only in case of serious complications, additional costs are added to the total cost.
Facts and information on Health Tourism in Turkey and Hollywood Smile
Recent official research shows:
- 640.000 people picked Turkey in 2021 alone for their medical tourism treatments;
- In 2020 they were 388.000;
- 40.000 of them were European;
The Turkish Statistical Institute (TÜİK) also reports:
- Turkey made from $550 million to $1.05 billion in 2021;.
Why you can trust Turkey for dentistry?
If you look at the background or the structure of the dental sector of Turkey, it gives you many reasons to trust it or at least keep it as one of your options. In a nutshell, Turkey offers both affordability and expertise. However, these are the main reasons why you can trust Turkey for your next dental treatment:
1. Qualified and Licensed Doctors
Turkey’s dental sector is evolving and developing at a rapid pace. The growing number of patients, local and foreigners, is a testament to the growth of this industry.
Another one of those sectors is education, especially dental studies. There is a solid network of universities and training organizations in the country training thousands of students every year. The fact that students undergo such rigorous training, you can trust the expertise of the dentists in the country.
Moreover, according to the law, no one can operate in the country as a dentist without a dental license that requires passing a special exam. The residency period for students after medical school is 5 to 6 years and they must complete it to practice officially.
2. Strict Rules and Regulations
To join the industry as a specialized dentist, students must pass an exam called Diş hekimliği Uzmanlık Sınavı‘DUS’held only once a year. To be both, a general dentist and a specialist dentist, there are testing protocols and without clearing those nobody can practice in the field.
The Ministry of Health in Turkey and the Turkish Dental Association are legal bodies very particular about the standards and requirements of dental clinics. Every clinic operating in the country must abide by the rules and regulations set by them to successfully run a dental business.
Becoming a dentist is a long and tedious process and this shows that attaining expertise in this field is not that easy and dentists are properly trained before they join the industry.
3. Modern and latest technology
The prices of dental services may be low in Turkey but do not expect them to be of substandard quality. You can trust Turkey for your dental needs because of its vast infrastructure and modern dental technology. From the latest digital CAD/CAM technologies to laser treatments, there is everything to make sure every patient leaves happy and content.
Hollywood Smile is one of the most successful and popular dental treatments in Turkey and many tourists fly out for this treatment specifically.
4. Multiple Options for Smile correction
In Turkey, if you opt for Hollywood Smile Treatment, there is a great opportunity for you to utilize your budget in the most convenient way possible. For major to minor cosmetic and rehabilitative concerns, there are plenty of dental restorations available according to the patient’s budget.
For example, if the dentist suggests you get veneers, there are three variants available, German, Korean, and Swiss. Similarly, for veneers, you can either opt for laminate veneers or aesthetic fillings for the front teeth. So there are plenty of alternatives available to tailor down a treatment according to your budget.
5. When leisure meets health
If you have long been delaying your vacation and neglecting your oral health, Turkey has the potential of serving both purposes. Visiting Turkey not only gives you a reason to unwind but to prioritize your oral health by visiting qualified dentists and dental staff. Hollywood Smile is one of the many treatments that Turkey happens to specialize in.
Moreover, there are many additional benefits to choosing Turkey for your dental treatment. From your airport pick-up and transport from the hotel to the clinic, you get a lot more than what you pay for. You get a complete travel experience plus you take care of your dental health too. It’s a win-win!
Is there any loss of quality due to the price?
No, for all the reasons mentioned above. The cost of a Hollywood Smile in Turkey doesn’t lead to a decrease in the quality of materials, services, and less experienced dentists. The quality will remain very high while the price will be extremely affordable.
The materials used, medical equipment, and dental veneers are the same as you’d find in Europe, America, Canada, the UK, etc. We can provide you with real patient testimonials so that you can get an idea of the treatment offered.
If you’ve any questions about the materials, services, equipment, and medical facilities, our team will be happy to answer your questions. We’re always happy to help patients consciously choose the path that best suits their needs.
All the info you need for your travel for a Hollywood Smile in Turkey
Traveling is an important part of your experience in Turkey. We got you covered with all the information you may need.
Let us guide you through everything: airports, visas, food, and flights. You won’t need to worry about anything.
Which documents or visas do you need to enter Turkey?
The Turkish Government has different options available like visas, e-visas, visas on arrival, visa exemption, or tourism permit. E-visas are online visas you can get if you’re a citizen of certain countries. You can check if you are eligible on this Turkish Government website.
In order to enter Turkey, you either need a visa or a valid ID. need a valid identification document and a visa if needed. Article 7.1b of the “Law on Foreigners and International Protection” states that foreign citizens entering Turkey should have a valid ID card or passport to enter.
The Visa exempted countries, in accordance with the “European Agreement on Regulations governing the Movement of Persons between the Member States of the Council of Europe” (meaning you just need a valid ID) are:
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
- The Netherlands
You may enter Turkey with a passport expired in the last 5 years if you are from:
Turkey will accept passports with an expiration date within the last one yeare for Germany.
What if you’re a Non-EU Citizen?
If you are a Non-EU citizen, on this Turkish Government website you can get all the info on your visa and get an appointment. You only need to fill in a little info (check the image below). In any case, patients coming for medical tourism reasons will always be able to enter Turkey without complicated procedures.
You can see how it works on the government website to get your visa and all the infos. Source: https://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr
How long should I stay in Turkey for my Hollywood Smile dental treatment?
Well, this depends on how many and which treatments are you getting when you book for a Hollywood Smile in Turkey. Let’s say you need around a week in Turkey.
Get in touch with our team for more precise pieces of information.
Which airport should I arrive at for my Hollywood Smile in Turkey?
Istanbul is big enough to have two different airports, you can pick the one that’s more comfortable for you.
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport(SAW): it’s older and smaller however incredibly connected with so many international flights daily. It’s in the Asian part of the city.
- Istanbul Airport(IST): Opened in 2018 and able to host 90 million passengers, this is one of the biggest airports in the world. It’s big, shiny, modern, and incredibly well connected.
Which airlines are available to come to Turkey?
Given its strategic position, almost every airline flies from and to Turkey or Istanbul. Since we don’t know where are you reading this from, you can check out Google Flights to see what’s available for your travel to Turkey.
Can I bring a friend/my partner? Are there any additional costs?
We welcome anyone who’d like to keep you company during your treatment in Turkey. You can bring your partner, a family member or a friend.
There’s no additional cost for them as long as they share the hotel room with you. You’ll have to pay extra for an additional hotel room. If you need a third bed in the room, this may also require additional payments.
Can my partner or another person perform dental treatments with me?
Yes, they can! We can arrange for the treatments to be done on the same day so that you and the person coming with you can have the experience together.
How to pay for your treatment?
There are two ways you can pay for sinus lift surgery in Turkey, and that is if you choose us as your service provider:
- Cash payment: you can pay for the procedure in cash. You can pay us either in the local currency Turkish Lira or in USD or Euro. The reason we accept foreign currencies is to save our patients the trouble of constantly going to the money changer.
- Credit Card: If you do not want to carry cash, you can also pay with a credit card. If it is an international card, please check with your bank for the terms and conditions for international payments.
Where can I exchange money into Turkish Liras?
If you need some cash to walk around and feel safe, you can change money at your hotel, at the airport (they have the highest interest rates, we warned you!), and at one of the many exchange offices in town.
What should I visit in Istanbul?
Istanbul is among the most popular destinations among tourists. Its beauty with a thousand influences, its centuries-old history, and its unforgettable landscapes. The most popular destinations are:
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
- Dolmabahçe Mosque
- Hagia Sophia Mosque
- Church of Santa Maria Draperies,
- Basilica of Sant’Antonio di Padova,
- The Walls of Constantinople,
- Galata Tower,
- Sulaymaniyah Mosque,
- Coast overlooking the breathtaking Bosphorus.
Is Istanbul safe?
Quick answer? Yes. Istanbul is extremely safe. And we are sure that you will feel the same way. From the constant checks by the local authorities to an atmosphere where people play by the rules, you will feel safe. Thanks to the millions of tourists who travel to Istanbul every year, the locals have become accustomed to the tourists and benefit economically from their presence.
So what are the possible risks?
Well, those associated with tourism. Istanbul is no different than any other European capital. Pickpocketing is just as much a problem in Istanbul as it is in Paris, Milan, or Barcelona. However, crime in Istanbul is extremely low for a city of its size. Try to always keep an eye on your belongings and you will have nothing to fear.