Full set of veneers in Turkey
A full set of veneers in Turkey is the ideal solution for patients wanting a complete makeover of their smile and full-mouth restoration. A full set of veneers in Turkey will give you veneers on all your frontal teeth, usually from 16 to 20 veneers, with high-quality material, advanced technology, international health standards, and an affordable price.
Veneers are thin shells that go on top of your teeth and cover your teeth and their imperfections to show symmetric, aesthetic, white teeth.
You will only need one week or less in Turkey to get your new veneers and you’ll be able to travel and enjoy the beauties of Turkey, the culture, and the delicious Turkish cuisine.
What is a full set of veneers?
When referring to a full set of veneers, dentists usually refer to veneers in a number able to cover the entire frontal part of the teeth. This number varies according to the patient to patient and it’s usually between 16 to 20 in even numbers. The teeth covered are only the only ones on the frontal part, the part showing when you smile. Veneers are not meant to go on to the back of the teeth, always in the frontal part.
To summarize, people choose cosmetic dentistry and a full set of veneers in Turkey for a complete smile makeover and to cover more than one crooked tooth, chipped tooth, and just to obtain a healthy brighter smile.
Not everyone is a good candidate for a full set of veneers in Turkey. Therefore, let’s have a look at some details about veneers.
How many teeth are included in a full set of veneers in Turkey?
The number of teeth included in a full set of veneers varies according to the patient’s needs, choice, wishes, and final results. Usually, a full set of veneers is made of:
- 16 veneers, 8 top, and 8 bottom
- 18 veneers, 9 top, and 9 bottoms or
- 20 veneers, 10 top, and 10 bottoms.
Moreover, some people talk about a full set of veneers in the case of 10 veneers, 5 top and 5 bottoms, but that’s usually rare. However, a full set of veneers is usually at least 16 veneers.
The dentist and the patients will decide together how many veneers the patient wants and needs and what is best suited for the patient’s desires, budget, and healthy smile.
Who is a candidate for a full set of veneers in Turkey?
Before deciding if you want a full set of veneers in Turkey you should first do a self-evaluation to understand if you’re a good candidate to get a veneer treatment. You need to know veneers are permanent as the tooth surface, the enamel will be shaved off lightly to create the space for the veneers to be attached on. Dental veneers, also, are not a treatment to change the shape, direction, or alignment of your teeth but just an aesthetic treatment.
People with the following characteristics are good candidates for veneers:
- Stained or discolored tooth
- Dark teeth or defects of tooth color
- Stains caused by tooth decay or old fillings
- Good enamel layer
- Good oral hygiene
- Chipped, deformed, crooked, and cracked teeth
- Wanting a perfect smile
- Is ready to visit the dentist regularly to maintain a good oral health
On the other side, people with the following characteristics are not candidates for veneers:
- Teeth too crooked or misaligned teeth
- People who can’t stop biting their nails
- People with moderate to severe malocclusion (the arches do not coincide when closing)
- Whoever bites their nails and nibbling on pen caps, pencils, or other objects
- Want to realign their teeth, veneers cannot change the tooth shape
Why should I pick Turkey?
There are so many reasons for you to finally get your full set of veneers in Turkey. You should just worry about getting ready for your travel. From premium dental facilities to premium dental technologies to experienced doctors and affordable prices you can always rely on Turkey for the dental veneers you always wanted. So, you can get them with just a few hours of travel and less than a week in Turkey. To summarize, the average cost is very affordable and you can have the aesthetic appearance you always wanted without breaking the bank.
Despite the premium dental sector and the reviews from international patients happy about their healthier, more beautiful, and bright smiles, some people are still unsure about choosing Turkey as a destination for their health issues and for veneer procedures. And while we understand the fear of traveling to a new country for the installation of veneers or any other dental treatment, fear not, we have a list of reasons you should not worry about obtaining a natural smile with a full set of veneers in Turkey.
In conclusion, you can have affordable prices premium quality, what else would you want?
Why should you get full set of veneers in Turkey?
Turkey’s fame as one of the best destinations for dental treatments and in particular Cosmetic Dentristry is unmatched. Yearly, hundreds of thousands of patients come to Turkey to get their healthy teeth back with a premium dental treatment.
In summary, here’s why:
- Experienced Dentists: having an experienced dentist next to you will ensure you have a wonderful experience. Thanks to the number of patients coming yearly to get dental treatments, Turkey has a very high number of highly skilled dentists and cosmetic dentists at your service.
- Prestigious Clinics: the private health sector in Turkey has incredibly prestigious, sterile, modern, and welcoming clinics, perfect for every patient wanting only the best from their clinic.
- Affordable Prices: Turkey offers affordable prices from everyone coming from abroad, especially patients trading in currencies like the euro, pound, or dollar. This will not affect the quality of the treatment, the structure, or the doctor.
- Stunning Holiday: nobody really enjoys going to the dentist but what if we tell you you can mix the latest modern technology in dentistry with a stunning holiday in a beautiful country? You’ll be able to visit Istanbul and enjoy all its beauty and charisma.
- Premium Quality: you will be able to obtain your full set of veneers in turkey trusting you’ll get premium quality with durable material, the highest quality dental technologies, and high-quality dental treatment.
- Best Type of Veneer: you won’t have to compromise the quality of the type of veneer to fit your budget but you’ll be able to pick the best type of veneers to achieve the aesthetic smile you always wanted, for example with a smile makeover with a full set of E-Max veneers.
- No Waiting Lists: you won’t need to go through long waiting lists to get your appointment for dental implants and veneers. Beautiful smiles are waiting for you, whenever you want them!
- All-Inclusive services: the clinic will take care of everything for you, from the transportation to the hotel and the treatment so you don’t need to worry about anything. Just enjoy your holiday and your new beautiful smile!
How many days should you stay in Turkey?
A full set of veneers in Turkey is custom-made to each and every patient. Molded according to the patient’s natural teeth and it has to match the mouth perfectly. This requires time and a skilled cosmetic dentist lab to create your custom-made veneers. This part is incredibly important and the veneers should match perfectly your teeth and smile.
Usually, a patient getting dental veneers, especially for a full set of dental veneers, will stay in Turkey for a period of time varying from 4 days to 7 days. During this time, after the first visit, the patient will have temporary veneers while waiting for his permanent veneers.
Get in contact with our team and we’ll be glad to guide you step by step in choosing the best dental options for you.
How much does a full set of veneers cost in Turkey?
One of the most common reasons people coming from European countries, the United States of America, Canada, or Arabic Countries travel for a full set of veneers in Turkey is the affordable price and the excellence in Dentistry.
The full set of veneers cost is different from clinic to clinic and the price is disclosed to you during the online consultation. The price usually comes in an all-inclusive veneers package (with hotel, transportation, veneers, and visits). The price for veneers varies according to the veneers package, quality, material.
How much is a full set of veneers in turkey? A full set of veneers cost in Turkey is from 1600€ to 6000€. In detail, the full set of veneers in Turkey cost:
But what does the full set of veneers cost? Here’s a list of average prices:
|Types of Veneers||Price Range in Turkey||Price Range in the UK||Price Range in Europe||Price Range in America|
|16 Composite Veneers||€ 1.600 – € 3.200||£ 7.600 – £ 14.400||€ 7.200 – € 13.600||$ 6.400 – $ 24.000|
|20 Composite Veneers||€ 2.000 – € 4.000||£ 14.000 – £ 18.000||€ 9.000 – € 17.000||$ 8.000 – $ 30.000|
|16 Porcelain Veneers||€ 2.000 – € 4.000||£9.500 – £ 19.200||€ 8.800 – € 17.600||$ 12.800 – $ 36.500|
|20 Porcelain Veneers||€ 2.200 – € 5.000||£ 12.000 – £ 24.000||€ 11.000 – € 22.000||$ 16.000 – $ 46.000|
|16 E-MAX Veneers||€ 2.800 – € 4.800||£ 12.000 – £ 22.400||€ 11.200 – € 20.800||$ 14.400 – $ 40.000|
|20 E-MAX Veneers||€ 3.600 – € 6.000||£ 15.000 – £ 28.000||€ 14.000 – € 26.000||$ 18.000 – $ 50.000|
We at Dentfix believe in offering you the best treatment with the highest quality material and this is why we offer you E-Max Laminate Veneer. Get in touch with our customer service for a personalized online consultation!
Are there any hidden costs?
During your online consultation, we will offer you a price based on the dental services offers, the dental products used, the number of veneers, the dentist fees, and the type of veneer used. This price is always final and there are no surprises or additional costs. This is to say, you won’t need to worry about any hidden costs with us!
For example, the only cases there could be additional costs is in case of an emergency requiring additional treatments, an emergency stay in the hospital. This is to say, please, during the consultation disclose any allergy, medical situation, diseases, or any medicine you regularly use.
Pini, N. P., Aguiar, F. H., Lima, D. A., Lovadino, J. R., Terada, R. S., & Pascotto, R. C. (2012). Advances in dental veneers: materials, applications, and techniques. Clinical, cosmetic and investigational dentistry, 4, 9–16. https://doi.org/10.2147/CCIDEN.S7837